Protect yourself and your children with a restraining order. Florida Statute 741 address injunctions (View Statute Here)

If you reside in Palm Beach County or a nearby community in the Treasure Coast and South Florida region and are in danger from an abusive spouse, ex-spouse or any person with whom you share or once shared a domestic relationship, do not wait for the worst to happen before seeking the protection of the courts.

Call the law office of William N. Lazarchick, Jr., P.A. right away. We will take immediate action and develop a plan to assist in obtaining a temporary restraining order or other type of order of protection from your potential abuser.

Who Can File A Petition For Injunction?

Any person who is the object of any acts of domestic violence, or has cause to believe he or she is in looming hazard of becoming the victim of domestic violence (by a spouse, former spouse, person related by blood or marriage, person who is currently living together as if a family member or who has resided in the past as if a family member, or a person who has a child in common regardless of whether they have been married or have resided together at any time), that person may meet the requirements for filing a restraining order for domestic violence.

We can secure an injunction (protective order), which is a legal order issued by a state court requiring one person to stop harming another. In Florida, you could qualify for an injunction for protection against domestic violence or an injunction against repeat dating violence or sexual violence.